Monday 2 July 2012

Joe Meek & the Klempt Echolette



In my younger days When I was at RGM sound (1966) I was training as a sound engineer with Joe Meek, I was looking for an echo unit to play guitar through as I was playing in a pub up Holloway Road called the Half Moon opposite the Royal Northern Hospital, Well to my suprise, Joe gave me a Klemt Echolette s, I know now that I should have kept it as one on E-bay was sold for £800, just think how much money that one that Joe Meek gave to me would be worth now If only I had kept it, We all learn lessons eventualy !






You can read about more equipment/ Bands / Artisrs etc on this blog or go to my website at
paulburnsmusicsitehttp://members.webs.com/  or go to the Rockhouse music project page on facebook, Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .

1 comment:

  1. Paul this sounds fascinating, would love to interview you about your time with Joe Meek. My email address is craignewton1981@virginmedia.com can you get in touch pleasE?

    ReplyDelete