Sunday 6 January 2013

12 Stringscott

You know sometimes you see or hear the name of someone so many times that you just have to investigate what they are about! Well that has happened to me, I Keep seeing the name 12 StringScott on the web so, I decided to have a look at his music on reverbnation,  Well I am glad I did, This talented Guitarist/Singer has written some great songs , See bellow !


 The sound that this artist makes is soothing to the ears one minute and then it starts to Rock, His style is well thought out and is vibrant and catchy, Vocals are good and the musicianship is fab, A very original sound makes his music great!




You can read about more great artists /Bands / Music and equipment etc on this blog, or go to The Rockhouse Music Project page on facebook or paulsmusicsite http://members.webs.com  or go to Paul Burns Music  http://www.friendburst.com/Rockhousemusicproject/  



       paulburns07@hotmail.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. thank you Paul. For some reason I missed this blog. You are very kind, not to mention very talented yourself.
    12 string scott

    ReplyDelete