Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Blog has now got over 20 Members, (Why not join it is FREE)



Wow, I am so pleased that my blog has now got over 20 followers, Thank you so much to all my followers and blog readers alike, This blog is now just over a year old! The blog has covered all kinds of bands and artists although it was originaly started for Rock Bands etc, I will review any music act if I think it is good and it will also go on twitter, facebook and Google + , So you see it is of interest for Bands etc to  let me hear their music so I can review them!  I have reviewed new bands as well as old and past gone bands through last year, I intend to keep people happy if possible by helping them to get noticed, That is my goal!  I also write about equipment and their inventors etc ! Once again Thank you, Without folk like you reading my blog, It would not be worth doing, Regards from Paul Burns Music Blog!



You can read about great Bands / Singers / Musicians / Music / Equipment etc on this blog or go to  Paul Burns Music  http://www.friendburst.com/Rockhousemusicproject  or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook.
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog'



       paulburns07@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment