Friday 5 April 2013

Rod Black Country Rock band ( RBB)

 Let me introduce you to THE
                            ROD BlACK  BAND,
The band are a Country Rock setup that sound superb, I accidently found them on facebook thanks to Rockme Baby TV,  Thier song entitled  With You, Caught my ears and made me listen, I sugest you do the same!




Rod Black
Rank #50Dallas, TXSinger Songwriter / Southern Country Rock
Rod Black

Status

Added a new video: "Rod Black Band - With you (music tasting)" http://www.reverbnation.com/c./poni/183667318 #video

Songs (just a couple of his songs )

"With You"
  • "Fly"


bnation.lan - RAILS 2.3.18
The band have a true clean country rock sound
that makes them a great band in my view! So do
yourself a favour, Try to go to see them


You can read about more great Bands/ Singers /Songwriters / Music / Equipment etc on this blog,
or you can go to Paul Burns Music at  http://www.friendburst.com/Rockhouseproject  , or go to
The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook, Thanks for your support and for reading this blog '

No comments:

Post a Comment