Sunday 27 October 2013

Lady GAGA on the X Factor

Wow ! Did you see Lady GAGA on the X Factor, She really showed them how to perform with her electric gyrating dancing and singing LIVE , She was absolutely fabulous as she always is ! Now Gary Try to find fault in her ! ( not ) , Lady GAGA Always has me on the edge of my seat as her performances are second to none !

Lady GaGA has always been my favourite female singer ever since I first saw her Let's Dance Video, Fabulous Singer !



You can read about more great singers / Bands /Musicians / Music etc on this blog
or you can go to Paul Burns Music www.friendburst.com/Rockhousemusicproject
or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook ( please like my page )
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .















No comments:

Post a Comment