Tuesday 28 January 2014

Loose Women team knows nothing about music!

Yes here I am having another moan! This time it is about the Loose women on ITV Television in the afternoon, I was appalled when Nadia Sawalha
said that Sir Paul McCartney can't sing after hearing him play with Ringo Star on the Grammy Awards , What a bloody nerve, She obviously has no ear for music ! To top it all, They are having
Danial O'Donnell  (who can't really sing that well) on their show the next day, Surly Sir Paul is better rated than Mr O'Donnell ? Where do they get these sensible (NOT) women from I ask myself ! 
Who ever pics the music for their show must be a bit tone deaf if they think that O'Donnell is better than Sir Paul McCartney ! I used to like watching Loose Women but that stupid comment has put me right off that program !





 You can read about Great Bands/Singers/Musicians/Music etc on this blog
or go to Paul Burns Music www.friendburst.com/Rockhousemusicproject
or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook (please like my page)
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment