Wednesday 16 April 2014

50 years aniversary of Have I the Right ( Honeycombs)

Hi , It is 50 years since  Have I The Right By The Honeycombs was released, Engineered by the Legendary  Joe Meek, The record was a fab Hit, I have recorded my own version of the song as a tribute to them all.






               Here is Have I the Right by me !



A funny thing happened to me as I took my car to a garage to be fixed, I saw in the car park a red Ferrari sports car , On the door was the words   J  MEEK , I wonder if he once had this car or is it just a coincidence !





You can read more about Music / Musicians / Singers / Producers and much more on this blog,
or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook (please like my page)  rockhousemusicproject@outlook.com
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .




          pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment