Sunday 4 May 2014

In my Mini studio I MOVE IT

I was messing about in my Mini studio the other day, I found a great drum beat on my guitar pedal so I decided to use it, I ended up with Move it (cover) the original was done by Cliff as you know, Well here is my version ! 







This track was created by multitracking as I played all the instruments and the vocal, Came out quiet good in the end !
Most of my recording techniques were picked up from the late Joe Meek when I was at his Holloway studio in 1965-66 etc.

You can read other articles about music / Bands / Singers / Songwriters / Musicians / Equipment etc on this blog
or go to The Rockhouse Music Project page on facebook......
   Please like my page.  Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .




            pbpaulburns2@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment