Saturday 31 May 2014

Joe Meek Society A G M May 2014

Hi it is me again, Today my wife and I went along to the Joe Meek Society A G M,  We met Craig Newton and also Dennis H from Radio sutch, What a nice bunch of guys, After the meeting, Craig played some of Joe Meek's Music etc, Some interesting sounds were played an all had a good time, After leaving them, My wife and I took a walk up to the bench outside the old spot where Joe Meeks studio used to be ( see photo ) I was
amazed that the old Model shop at 308 called Nicholls is still there, I used to go in that shop with my dad and also my late brother in law Len Edwards who both bought model kits from there !
It brought back memories of when I used to go to




                 
            

Berry's Music shop that was a few doors away from Joe's Studio and also when I visited the studio myself. I would like to take this opportunity to thank Craig Newton for the music etc and also Denis H from Radio Sutch for conversati

on etc about JM.


You can read about more Music / Bands / Singers / Song writers / and a whole lot more on this blog, You ca also go to the Rockhousse Music Project page on facebook (please like my page)
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.








         pbpaulburns2@gmail.com
rockhousemusicproject@outlook.com

No comments:

Post a Comment