Tuesday 1 July 2014

Bishop's Finger ( Punk Band) UK

Hi people, Now I don't often do punk bands , But this is an exception...

Let me introduce to you ...
               BISHOP'S FINGER



Genre Punk/Rock
Members Jôb-Cian Jones-Williams - Guitar/Vox
Calum Hodgson - Guitar/Backing Vox
Reece Jones - Bass/Vox

Hometown Holyhead
Record Label Unsigned
Influences Straight Jacket Legends, Bob Marley, Social Distortion, No Use For A Name,Sex Pistols, The Ramones, Misfits, Rancid, Lars Frederiksen And The Bastards, Skrewdriver, The Old Firm Casuals
Current Location Holyhead





I have listened to this band on soundcloud and I must say I am impressed with the musical ability that these lads have established, Some of their music is most soothing while other tunes really bite the bullet ! Although they look a bit tough, I suspect that they are probably a nice bunch of guys, Look out for them in the near future as I am sure they will go far !






You can read about more great Bands/ Musicians / Singers / Songwriters / Music & much more on this blog
or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook (please like my page)
Please also take a look at our Band page  & VINYLY   classic cover band on facebook (please like the page)
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog .









pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment