Tuesday 30 December 2014

laura Doggett UK

Introducing The fabulous 

            Laura Doggett

Every once in a while an artist with a mesmerizingly distinctive voice appears that stops you in your tracks; hailing from Bath, songstress Laura Doggett is just that. After releasing Sohn produced track ‘Phoenix’ back in July to an unprecedented reaction and a legion of new fans, Laura has been working away on her debut album, supporting John Newman on his UK tour, prepping for a secret gig at the Royal Albert Hall and filming a video for her latest track ‘Moonshine’ – out on the 10th November. - See more at: http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2014/10/new-noise-laura-doggett/#sthash.J8OGgSaH.dpuf


Just lately we have heard her song played on the TV for the new Broadchurch drama theme , How cool is that ? !  Her unusual vocals are superb and her music is absolutly great !

More about her Bellow...






Phoenix was written about how we all change instinctively to become what life requires of us. I feel like I’ve grown into a stronger version of myself as a result of realising what I need to become in order to achieve my dreams in music. Music and writing is like another instinct – it changes me; the way I see the world and listen to what’s going on around me. I’m vulnerable as I’m allowing myself to be seen at my most transparent in order to then flourish. It’s saying to people that it’s not what’s on the outside that counts, but what’s on the inside – “I burn, so you can see my ghost”. We have to strip ourselves down to our most vulnerable states so we can learn who we really are – and show people our souls – only then can we begin to build ourselves back up again and become strong. - See more at: http://www.wonderlandmagazine.com/2014/10/new-noise-laura-doggett/#sthash.2pKGZPmN.dpuf.....
  
This young lady is going to be a big Star so please look out for her, Good times are yet to come for her , I am definitely a fan !



You can read about more Singers/Songwriters/Musicians/Music & a lot more on this blog, Or go to The Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook ( please like the page )
Thanks for your support and for reading this blog.




      pbpaulburns2@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment