Wednesday 28 March 2012

Singer/songwriter Lorraine Davies



Hi, Its me again,And Yes' I got a follow from a Country Singer / Songwriter Lorraine Davies, So I visited her website And lo and behold another great singer with a great sounding band ! It was a breath of fresh air to hear her songs as they rang from country ballads to country Rock ! Well' The sound of this lady is 100% pure music to your ears ! Songs are as follows, Smoke Screen( a touch like Shania Twain) , Fly like you've got wings ( Country Ballad),I love being wrong ( country rock ) , And , Me and my man ( country rock) this is only a small sellection from her album , So go check it out ! There is really nice guitars and keyboards on her recordings , The whole sound makes you listen once you hear one song! Her album is called, "A chance for me ", Nice one Lorraine .

No comments:

Post a Comment