Monday 11 March 2013

To all Musicians



Hi my friends, I have been a musician for many years and the one thing that I have found out is that if you have a partner who is not with you when it comes to your music, Then Dump them as they will only hold you back ,With them in your life you will not make it in the music industry, It has happened to me so many times, And I have missed the boat so many times when being stopped from doing the one thing I love ( Playing Music), They will make sure that you do not get anywhere with songwriting, Recording, and gigs, So Be warned , If you must have a partner,Then make sure they support you all the way,You know it makes sense!






You can read about Bands / Singers / Songwriters /Music etc on this blog , or you can go to  Paul Burns Music at  http://www.friendburst.com/Rockhousemusicproject  or go to the Rockhouse Music Project Page on facebook , Please like the page,  Thanks for your support and for reading this blog !




       paulburns07@hotmail.co.uk  

No comments:

Post a Comment