Thursday 18 May 2017

This is about Bands and Jams etc

 Hi, It is time for me to make an entry, So here goes, I just wish to say a big thank you to all the musicians that I have met at various Jam nights and other occasions , It is amazing who you can meet at a jam ,
                              Andy Clark
                                             This Man has played keyboards in lots of bands including the Rah Band, Also with Jeff Beck, And he played on David Bowies Ahses to ashes, He also had a minor Hit called the Crunch and he appeared on Top of the pops in the 70s, He is a regular of The jam night at The Blackheath wanderers Club in London SE12 .

                              Alex Mckeough
Here is Alex, He has been playing guitar for about a year, He too goes to the jam at the club and we very often throw him in the deep end with songs he does not know, He always seems to get through them though, Good for you Alex, Keep up the good work !

                              Burns Guitars
This pic was taken in my Shed studio, As you can see, The one on the left is my Marquee, The one  the right belongs to our Bass player ( Tony Heasman ) It is a Bison Bass.

                     Some of my Guitars

Here is a small selection from my collection, On the left is my Burns Marquee, Centre is my Fender Stratocaster, On the right is my Rockwood Bass.


                     The Honeycombs
This is the Honeycombs , A band from the 60s , Their song Have I the right , Was a no 1 Hit all over the world, Note the Burns Guitars.

Will Black
This man is a modern day Rock musician, He has a great voice and plays a mean guitar, I recently Won one of his CDs, And I must say it is great !

Simply Retro
This is the band that I play in, It is a classic
50s,60s & 70s Rock & pop band and we have a great sound, Although I have my fingers in other pies, This is my main band that I play in .
www.simply-retro.com




Hope you have enjoyed reading this blog, Thank you and please visit us again.





 pbpaulburns2@gmail.com







No comments:

Post a Comment